Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Our Summer Ambassador Family: Liz Lovend

Introducing our summer ambassador staff! These amazing students stick around for the summer and have the opportunity to represent Adelphi University as ambassadors who will help you find your home here at Adelphi.

Meet Liz Lovend, a Junior Dance major from Laurel, Maryland!


  • What is your favorite spot on campus?
    • My favorite spot on campus is the Performing Arts Center since I'm n there every day for class. It's so cool to be able to look out of the big windows during class and see everything that is going on outside.
  • What is your favorite spot in the local area?
    • I know it's not exactly local, but my favorite spot in the area is New York City. It's only a short train ride away and there are so many things to do over there!
  • What are your favorite social and academic experiences that you have had at Adelphi?
    • Social: Joining Greek life was my favorite social experience. I have truly met an amazing group of women and the fact that we get to raise money for a charitable cause makes it even more fulfilling!
    • Academic: My favorite academic experience would be my anatomy of dance class. I enjoy when classes are hands on because it helps me absrd the information. I learned a lot about myself as a dancer and worked hard to get an A!
  • Why did you choose Adelphi?
    • I always knew that I wanted to go to school in New York. When I first stepped onto Adelphi's campus, I immediately felt at home. I already felt like a student, so it became an easy decision.
  • What is a fun fact about yourself?
    • I have a large rubber duck collection. I try to get one every place I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment