Thursday, August 13, 2015

Our Summer Ambassador Family: Justin Baharally

Introducing our summer ambassador staff! These amazing students stick around for the summer and have the opportunity to represent Adelphi University as ambassadors who will help you find your home here at Adelphi.

Meet Justin Baharally, a Sophomore Exercise Science major from Queens Village, NY.


  • What is your favorite spot on campus?
    • My favorite spot on campus is the gym because it helped me discover my major and helped me make great friends.
  • What is your favorite spot in the local area?
    • My favorite spot in the local area is Vincent's because of the great food (it's SO good) and a friend who works there.
  • What are your favorite social and academic experiences that you have had at Adelphi?
    • Social: SAB's Spring Concert was amazing! I was able to meet Kesha which was a great opportunity (even though I listen to metal...)
    • Academic: My favorite academic experience would be the opportunity to meet my professors -- an experience that happens every semester. They show that they genuinely care and they always make me feel like I have someone to help me out.
  • Why did you choose Adelphi?
    • I chose to attend Adelphi because of their small class sizes. Because of Adelphi's small class sizes, I'm able to make a personal connection with my professors.
  • What is a fun fact about yourself?
    • I like to beat box. It's like an instrument that you can pull out anywhere at anytime to entertain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment