Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ayubown - Adventures with Isuri #6


And we're back!

I'm so sorry it's been forever! Have you been following up? Have you been missing my adventures? Of course you have, and because of that you'd realize that I've quite deliberately skipped 2 precious adventures! I promise I will post them for you to go cry in a corner!

I just got back to the ever so busy, yet jaw-dropping, New York a few days ago. Jet-lag's the usual annoying self keeping me up from about 4am. However, my fellow friend jet-lag inspired me to make use of my precious time awake, and so I complied this 2 and 1/2 minute video of some seriously super high footage. I obviously meant my aeroplane ride from Colombo to New York. (P.s: does anyone even say aeroplane anymore?)

So here's the beautiful little video of slo-mos, time lapses etc. I swear this video puts me to ease every single time! It's such a peaceful little clip. Make sure you watch it in HD. Don't be stingy over your WiFi!




Until I put together my missing adventures, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment